• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What I'm looking for in the third preseason game

NAS

8 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

The one constant with the Huddle? Nobody underestimates Panther talent like Panther fans themselves.

Right? Frankie Luvu is literally right there.

Von Bell, Xavier Woods, Jeremy Chinn, and Sam Franklin Jr are just ok?

DeShawn Williams started for the Broncos last season on the DL for their 3-4.

Justin Houston just signed.

Folks don't have to believe that the defense will play up to their hopes and desires, but willfully dissociating from reality isn't going to help either. 😮

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Icege said:

Right? Frankie Luvu is literally right there.

Von Bell, Xavier Woods, Jeremy Chinn, and Sam Franklin Jr are just ok?

DeShawn Williams started for the Broncos last season on the DL for their 3-4.

Justin Houston just signed.

Folks don't have to believe that the defense will play up to their hopes and desires, but willfully dissociating from reality isn't going to help either. 😮

Negativity is the prevailing sentiment around here. In order to breed that fear you have to sensationalize every little fault. Whether real or imagined. 

I really have to wonder if all these folks that go overboard to sow the seeds of fear actually believe what they are promoting? Way too many people seem to believe that this team actually does lack talent. Is it because they actually believe it, or are they just trying to scare folks into joining the negativity?

This team has a shot if Bryce plays well. Not sure why that seems to scare so many people?

Ah hell, I know what I want to say. I just can't quite put it all together. 

31 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

Negativity is the prevailing sentiment around here. In order to breed that fear you have to sensationalize every little fault. Whether real or imagined. 

I really have to wonder if all these folks that go overboard to sow the seeds of fear actually believe what they are promoting? Way too many people seem to believe that this team actually does lack talent. Is it because they actually believe it, or are they just trying to scare folks into joining the negativity?

This team has a shot if Bryce plays well. Not sure why that seems to scare so many people?

Ah hell, I know what I want to say. I just can't quite put it all together. 

It's a misery circle jerk.

• Beer 1

Exactly what I wanted to see last night.  Bryce was able to operate an offense without having to run for his life although he showed tremendous ability to evade the rush and move both inside and outside the pocket while looking downfield. I think offensive line looked better and hopefully Ickey will not to stop moving his feet when he makes the initial block.