• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trying to trade Corral?

ncfan

I thought it was known some months back we would listen to offers if there were any. There's really no incentive to move him this season. One could argue a roster spot but if something happens and Bryce Young misses any time is anyone here going to give a fug about an extra roster spot if they're forced to watch Andy Dalton throw the football?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That means he is burning a spot on the 53.  I doubt Reich and co really want to go down that path

With that new rule where you can have a 3rd QB on standby active.  You’ll probably see more teams carry 3 QBs

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That means he is burning a spot on the 53.  I doubt Reich and co really want to go down that path

Yeah but he won’t count against the 46/47 active players on game day. It’s a long season and having a 3rd QB isn’t the worst idea.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I thought it was known some months back we would listen to offers if there were any. There's really no incentive to move him this season. One could argue a roster spot but if something happens and Bryce Young misses any time is anyone here going to give a fug about an extra roster spot if they're forced to watch Andy Dalton throw the football?

Andy Dalton is pretty old too and already had back issues to keep him out of our preseason games.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Yeah but he won’t count against the 46/47 active players on game day. It’s a long season and having a 3rd QB isn’t the worst idea.

I dont disagree but I gotta believe if this staff thinks we are down to qb3 then the season is kaput.  We will see if they want him on the final 53 but my gut says it aint happening.  Get a 5th or 6th for him and call it a day

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I dont disagree but I gotta believe if this staff thinks we are down to qb3 then the season is kaput.  We will see if they want him on the final 53 but my gut says it aint happening.  Get a 5th or 6th for him and call it a day

It depends on how long our other QBs are out for. He may even need to come in and just finish a game. They made this new rule after watching the Niners struggle with it.