• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did we just pass drafting Cam Newton Jr….

TheBigKat

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

It. Isn't. Negative. To. Say. We. Made. The. Wrong. Pick.

In fact, it's very possible that it's true. I'd give it a 50/50 shot. The recent history of trading up for a QB doesn't really affect us but it could be a sign that the economics of a trade up into the Top 3 picks is too damaging downstream to allow a team to build. 

9 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

In fact, it's very possible that it's true. I'd give it a 50/50 shot. The recent history of trading up for a QB doesn't really affect us but it could be a sign that the economics of a trade up into the Top 3 picks is too damaging downstream to allow a team to build. 

Yeah...no. Not happening.

(and David Tepper has nothing to do with it)

8 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Bro, have you not watched Josh Allen? He's literally a better version of Cam Newton. 

Yeah, I've seen him. He's not a better version of Cam Newton. He's Josh Allen who people say plays like Cam Newton. 

5 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

Cam was the most dominant college qb of all time....Richardson wasn't even GOOD in college

Heisman winner check

Nat'l championship winner check

ROTY check

NFL MVP check

Voted by his peers the best player in the NFL check

SB was the only thing he didn't accomplish. If he had a legit WR he probably would have as SB championship as well.

Cam was HIM. It's not even comparable.

• Pie 1

He's very fun to watch, and hopefully with time he starts to take advantage of opportunities like this.

This was the last highlight. Line of scrimmage was the 28 yard line and he ran for a few yards on 3rd and 11, resulting in 4th down. He had a nice spin to avoid the sack at the start, though. 

Screenshot_20230826-010557.thumb.png.2590e88591d31eebace54f4c0f5fe459.png

He's only a rookie, but I think he'll definitely be a fun watch, no matter how his career unfolds.

Edited by EgoDogg