• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI: Cuts begin today

Mr. Scot

11 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Who can play C? Mayes I guess

yes, and I think it could be his best position.  (Mays)

In my limited viewing, Zavala looked very strong, especially considering he was playing the right side.  Jensen is going to be a keeper--pretty solid depth. 

If the veteran depth we had was Erving, McCray, Tecklenburg, and Jordan, give me the young, hungry, developmental guys.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Sorry can’t, he needs to be a UDFA guy with something to prove.

Haha is that your new spin? They beat out vets who we all know are terrible for a roster spot. If a better option is available everyone is all for it. 

I can play your game though. What college did he got to? Tulsa? Not good enough…

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Exactly.

He should have gone to a powerhouse like Mississippi Valley State like Jerry Rice did.

Or Miami of Ohio like Ben Rothlesberger.

Or Southern Miss like Brett Favre

Or Alcorn State like Steve McNair

Or Texas Southern like Michael Strahan

Or Buffalo like Khalil Mack

Or Louisiana Tech like Willie Roaf

Or Jackson State like Walter Payton

Yeah well I still don’t think you understand the competition difference. And providing a list of generational players that went to similar (but mostly larger than his) schools over the past 30 years is asinine. Are you saying he is going to be at this level?

NC A&T got the doors blown off by Gardner Webb last year. Hopefully his time spent playing the NFL talent farms like NC Central, Campbell, Gardner Webb, Bryant, Robert Morris and Edward Waters prepared him for blocking the best that came out of the SEC.

Edited by Cdparr7

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Haha is that your new spin? They beat out vets who we all know are terrible for a roster spot. If a better option is available everyone is all for it. 

I can play your game though. What college did he got to? Tulsa? Not good enough…

Tulsa isn’t exactly a small school when it comes to football. Population yeah.

Edited by Cdparr7