• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer setting low expectations.

Tbe

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I got Rhule and Fitt both maintaining that position in both good and bad times.   Fitt literally in the OP calling your take bologna. 

Give a name that says Matt Rhule went to his contract and overruled and dictated every player transaction/draft pick and Fitt was wallpaper 

Give me a name that says Fitterer made every pick whether Rhule wanted them or not.

You might respond "I never said he did", which is cool because neither I nor anyone else has suggested that either.

I can see why you'd wanna misleadingly charscterize it that way though, given how poor your argument is 😆

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

why am I getting @'d and called a dipshit in the middle of a work day for expressing my opinion on a fan message board weeks ago?

@LinvilleGorge @rayzor clean this poo up, I've received warnings for way less. 

I honestly had no idea what that was about given I hadn't seen you in this thread.

Was it something specific or just a general snipe?

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I honestly had no idea what that was about given I hadn't seen you in this thread.

Was it something specific or just a general snipe?

my thread regarding how the Panthers looked in preseason 2+ weeks ago still lives rent free in this kid @Move the Panthers to Raleigh's head.

dudes so pressed that he's literally tagging me and cussing at me still. I don't even know who this kid is. Literally walked back to my computer after a work meeting to see my name getting brought up and slandered.

I got a warning a month or so ago or disagreeing with someone without any profanity being used.

this dude deserves a vacation for that childish BS. 

Fitterer can go take a look at the list of the other QB's in our conference and sing his sad song about low expectations to other teams in the NFC and they'll laugh their ass off. This is the most wide open I've seen it in years. Who's the non AFC QB that's going to keep defensive players and coaches up at night?

If the Panthers aren't competing it will be due to plain old fashioned incompetence.

Edited by frankw

13 minutes ago, GOAT said:

my thread regarding how the Panthers looked in preseason 2+ weeks ago still lives rent free in this kid @Move the Panthers to Raleigh's head.

dudes so pressed that he's literally tagging me and cussing at me still. I don't even know who this kid is. Literally walked back to my computer after a work meeting to see my name getting brought up and slandered.

I got a warning a month or so ago or disagreeing with someone without any profanity being used.

this dude deserves a vacation for that childish BS. 

It will probably stand as the doomsday overreaction take of the year,  but it was kinda funny so thanks for that 

• Poo 1

50 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Give me a name that says Fitterer made every pick whether Rhule wanted them or not.

You might respond "I never said he did", which is cool because neither I nor anyone else has suggested that either.

I can see why you'd wanna misleadingly charscterize it that way though, given how poor your argument is 😆

You have from the jump argued an absolute position.  It was all Rhule.  Fitt wasn’t responsible for any of it. 

I have never argued in such a manner.  Merely that you can’t put all the blame on Rhule and fully excuse Fitt. 

It’s pretty simple.  Nothing misleading about that.  

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

You have from the jump argued an absolute position.  It was all Rhule.  Fitt wasn’t responsible for any of it. 

I have never argued in such a manner.  Merely that you can’t put all the blame on Rhule and fully excuse Fitt. 

Nothing... except everything 😄

All Rhule? Nope, never said anything of the sort. But again I suppose it's easier to argue against something you made up than my actual point.

22 minutes ago, CRA said:

So everyone back then was blaming all on Rhule, because he has absolute Rhule. 

I vividly remember the arguments.  

But like typical huddle fashion, now that Rhule is gone, the focus moves to text in line, before we even play a meaningful football game. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

It will probably stand as the doomsday overreaction take of the year,  but it was kinda funny so thanks for that 

I will gladly eat crow on that thread to see this team competitive. 

no need to call someone a dipshit because they're not happy with how the product is looking.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nothing... except everything 😄

All Rhule? Nope, never said anything of the sort. But again I suppose it's easier to argue against something you made up than my actual point.

I mean, I don’t know what you are doing at this point. 

Tepper, Rhule, Hurney and Fitt all deserve blame.  It’s simple.  

and every bad move/draft pick isn’t on Rhule.  It’s on Fitt too.  It remains simple. 

I’m out.  Danced for a couple days. Props though, you exhausted me. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Optimism is completely different than realism.    Fitterer just told you but yet you still don’t listen

I'm optimistic about the future for the first time in nearly a decade.  That doesn't mean I'm not realistic about the team and their chances this season.  Believe it or not its possible to be both at the same time.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I mean, I don’t know what you are doing at this point. 

Tepper, Rhule, Hurney and Fitt all deserve blame.  It’s simple.  

and every bad move/draft pick isn’t on Rhule.  It’s on Fitt too.  It remains simple. 

I’m out.  Danced for a couple days. Props though, you exhausted me. 

Explaining.

"It's everybody's fault! Fire everybody! is a simplistic, uninformed and frankly unrealistic approach.

Following that logic, we should have dumped James Campen and Chris Tabor too since they were part of the Rhule failure. Thankfully though, Frank Reich was smart enough to understand that was a flawed way of thinking.

David Tepper did too. And no one was ina a position to know what was really going on than him.

That's why we still have Fitterer. Oh, and Dan Morgan too, who also would have needed to go too.

That is, if you're really espousing this philosophy you've been defending and not just hating on Scott Fitterer 😄