• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

Just now, jayboogieman said:

I guess. They're both ranked higher than Clemson too.

Comes down to QB IMO in terms of Clem/FSU.  FSU has the more known and proven QB so they got the 8 and Clemson the. 9.  I got no issue with it as a Clemson fan.

they play pretty early this year though so that gets answered and sorted pretty quick in the ACC

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Any clue why they're playing in Orlando? Seems like there's probably enough LSU fans around to make it neutral 

Guessing Camping World has the advertising rights to the game so they want the game played in the stadium that they also have the naming rights to.

But to be honest, the stadium is so outdated. I saw Billy Joel there and was shocked with how outdated it is.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Guessing Camping World has the advertising rights to the game so they want the game played in the stadium that they also have the naming rights to.

But to be honest, the stadium is so outdated. I saw Billy Joel there and was shocked with how outdated it is.

Ah Camping World Bowl.