• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone see Burns sitting out?

Jmac

Since I’m still not allowed to create my own topic, this thread seems applicable. This board gets harder and harder to read every day. I don’t understand why half of you are here. Just jump ship already and find a new team if all you can bring to the table is crying about our team. I get things have been iffy the last few years Rhule times were hard times. Stop hating on our players and our team. I’m a die hard panthers fan who lives in Philly, if anyone knows a thing or 2 about baseball a guy here named Trea Turner had an awful year and the fans decided to have his back and give him a standing ovation. (if Philadelphians can do it anyone can). Since then he has been playing at an elite level. Maybe if once in a while we stopped criticizing the team we are all supposed to love and just cheer and root for them it could be beneficial. If you give up just give up and take the negativity to a Saints or Falcons board because I’m tired of everyone acting like the Panthers are their least favorite team instead of their favorite. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 2

19 minutes ago, spydaman27 said:

Since I’m still not allowed to create my own topic, this thread seems applicable. This board gets harder and harder to read every day. I don’t understand why half of you are here. Just jump ship already and find a new team if all you can bring to the table is crying about our team. I get things have been iffy the last few years Rhule times were hard times. Stop hating on our players and our team. I’m a die hard panthers fan who lives in Philly, if anyone knows a thing or 2 about baseball a guy here named Trea Turner had an awful year and the fans decided to have his back and give him a standing ovation. (if Philadelphians can do it anyone can). Since then he has been playing at an elite level. Maybe if once in a while we stopped criticizing the team we are all supposed to love and just cheer and root for them it could be beneficial. If you give up just give up and take the negativity to a Saints or Falcons board because I’m tired of everyone acting like the Panthers are their least favorite team instead of their favorite. 

Why aren’t you allowed to create your own topics?

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It says he joined in 2019?

its probably a burner account from someone who was banned recently.  He is trashing the board and its posters for its "negativity" so that tells me all i need to know

and the fact that he wanted to start yet another thread is telling as well

Edited by mrcompletely11

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

its probably a burner account from someone who was banned recently.  He is trashing the board and its posters for its "negativity" so that tells me all i need to know

Or y'all have issues

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Nobody hates good players more than Panther fans

Nobody over values their players than Panthers fans. It’s the realists in the crowd that bring everyone back down to earth.

The teams social media is partly to blame, building up every single player that comes through the door whether they are worth a damn or not.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, spydaman27 said:

The players give the fans something to cheer about not vice versa. The fans spend hard earned money (some folks spend more than they can afford) to support the team because it’s the only escape they have and the only thing they have look forward to in some situations. Kids latch on and make heroes out of the players and idolize to be like them one day. The players make a lot of money to play a game, it’s their job to earn the support of the fanbase. 

“Let’s support our guys even though they suck year after year and maybe one day we won’t suck.” Sounds like something that would come out of a Cardinals or Chargers message board.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, spydaman27 said:

I mean dude, it is a fan message board for debating. We can still be fans and love our team while not agreeing with every single thing the team does. Its okay to debate and chat as that's what the board is for. I admit there are a few angry smart mouthed douche canoes on here but they mostly hang in the tinderbox and every now and then crawl out of that place where we can smell their presence but they usually go back with the rest of their sludge after telling us what horrible people we are for not sharing their same opinions. Other than that there are a lot of people who debate pretty decently and disagree fairly cordial.

9 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I have been on here a while. Only account and I lurked for years before I created an account. It only lets me make a topic in the NFL forum section. Assuming because I need to advance my level more first since I do not post often.