• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 1: Panthers vs Falcons

TheCasillas

19 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Ended up wishing him luck on Sunday… he was with Tem Lebaku and the wives. He was well spoken and very generous.  Thanked me/us for being fans.

You should have given him a play or two, see if he'll use it 

1 hour ago, NAS said:

Falcons are sooo overrated. Ridder is not him.

Spoken like a fan who tend to make bias opinions on opposing teams especially concerning Ridder who i can only assume you never seen him play before. I have watched play as a Bearcat and wanted us to draft him instead of Corral as most pro teams noticed how flawed he was at Ole Miss but Rhule fell for as strong arm and convince the FO to trade a 3rd and 4th round pick to trade up for him Lol. Belichick just waived him as well. 

After tomorrow game, you going to wish we have drafted Ridder as well, trust me. 

Go Panthers!

7 minutes ago, NAS said:

Ok Ridder fan boy

On the contrary, he was the reason why the Bearcats was so good. He should have been selected in the 1st round instead of Pickett who is overrated. Steelers going to regret their decision so well. If we had drafted Ridder last year, we wouldn't have needed to trade most of our draft capitol just to be able to draft Bryce. At least we didn't draft CJ so kudos there.

18 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

On the contrary, he was the reason why the Bearcats was so good. He should have been selected in the 1st round instead of Pickett who is overrated. Steelers going to regret their decision so well. If we had drafted Ridder last year, we wouldn't have needed to trade most of our draft capitol just to be able to draft Bryce. At least we didn't draft CJ so kudos there.

Image result for troll gif

1 hour ago, DC Amp said:

Sorry but 27-6 Falcons, Panthers need time to grow. 😒

Yes we will need time to grow but we are not facing a top defense in week 1, not even a decent defense. We will score more than 6 points tomorrow, more like 27 to 18. I even started Sanders along with Pierce while benching Harris on my fantasy team cause he is facing the number 1 rank defense tomorrow. Sanders running behind Ickey should gain around 100 yards plus a TD. 

Oddly enough, i drafted Ridder on my fantasy over Young, whom practically no one drafted in fantasy as the top QB in this year's draft.