• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 1: Panthers vs Falcons

TheCasillas

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

does anybody know if there is a new Falcons message board?

Who is there fan that checks in here on game weeks....would like to know how there fans feel heading into this weekend, especially the injury report

https://falcons.boards.net/

Have to register to read though. 

Edited by Ball4life
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

While leading the league in interception as a rookie so I guess he wants to break many records good or bad. One thing Bryce won't do is led the league in picks cause his accuracy transition well as a pro even when under pressure. Can't say the same about CJ who i think will likely toss way more picks than TD. Hopefully he doesn't end up like Sam D in Houston.

43 minutes ago, CRA said:

Peyton Manning rewrote the rookie passing record book across the board as a passer.   That’s not him intentionally tanking lol. 

While leading the league in interception as a rookie so I guess he wants to break many records good or bad. One thing Bryce won't do is led the league in picks cause his accuracy transition well as a pro even when under pressure. Can't say the same about CJ who i think will likely toss way more picks than TD. Hopefully he doesn't end up like Sam D in Houston.

Not feeling great about this game based on what I saw in three preseason games. 

Cons are going to try and run the ball down our throats and I’m wondering if we are too light up front to stop them.

Not worried about Ridder throwing, our secondary is healthy(LOL) and will shut him down. Horn will dominate Pitts.

On offense our line really needs to show up and keep Bryce off the ground. We also need to click in the run game and not put it all on our rookie QB

Cons 21

Cats  17

1 hour ago, GhostWhispah said:

Peyton won only 1 game as a rookie tossing like 37 interceptions which i think he was tanking to help his team draft better players to win in the long run. Troy Aikman won only 1 game as a rookie too to get better players in the draft which got them 4 SB in his career. Should Bryce do the same thing in his rookie season. If he has an awful season, we will know why and not cause he is a bust.

Unfortunately we traded our 2 1st to Chicago and will only benefit the Bear not us. 

1 hour ago, WestPanthers said:

Unfortunately we traded our 2 1st to Chicago and will only benefit the Bear not us. 

Sad but true. I much rather give the 49ers a 4th round pick for Trey Lance. The question is what is more important in a franchise QB - an athletically gifted but extremely raw QB or a well polish NFL ready to play now in a tiny stick boy body? Would Reich rather find ways to protect his franchise QB or developed a raw QB in a body like Hurts on steroids with a much stronger cannon of an arm? 

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/12/trey-lance-north-dakota-state-quarterback-nfl-pro-day/

I know who i want being a huge Cam fan...

• Poo 2

I predict the Panthers will dispose of the Falcons in game one of the season. Game two will be against the Saints.  The Panthers versus the Saints will be close, but the Panthers have always had the saints number in the past.

I think after the first two NFL games, we will have a good idea of how strong the Panthers are.

Panthers 35 *

Falcons 20

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

I predict the Panthers will dispose of the Falcons in game one of the season. Game two will be against the Saints.  The Panthers versus the Saints will be close, but the Panthers have always had the saints number in the past.

I think after the first two NFL games, we will have a good idea of how strong the Panthers are.

Panthers 35 *

Falcons 20

I’m not scared of Ridder, just the falcons current state of being in year 2 of Smiths system as opposed to year 1 for us.

3 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Not feeling great about this game based on what I saw in three preseason games. 

Cons are going to try and run the ball down our throats and I’m wondering if we are too light up front to stop them.

Not worried about Ridder throwing, our secondary is healthy(LOL) and will shut him down. Horn will dominate Pitts.

On offense our line really needs to show up and keep Bryce off the ground. We also need to click in the run game and not put it all on our rookie QB

Cons 21

Cats  17

Horn on Pitts? I was thinking that will be Chinn’s match up and Horn will shadow London, if anyone. 

• Pie 1