• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TNF: Chiefs vs. Lions

LinvilleGorge

20 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t think the NFL is “rigged”, still don’t and doubt I ever will, but I 100% believe the NFL has rooting interests in terms of storylines and things they want to happen to help the shield….and they do everything in their power to influence the outcomes of games. 

that funny cause the Hunt Brothers specifically created the NFL to be rigged. That's documented fact, not even "Conspiracy Theory. Yes the same Hunt's who have ties to the Chiefs. 

26 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Lions offense put up 6500 yards last season behind only the Chiefs and Eagles and 5th in scoring. That is a high power offense and they retained their OC who was being sought out for a HC job by multiple teams including the Panthers. 

Best 2022 AFC offense vs 3rd ranked NFC offense. Pretty much the definition of 2 high Octane offenses. 

The same offense we outscored with Sam Darnold at QB? The same offense that missed the playoffs in the NFC? Yeah im shaking in my boots from the scary Detroit Lions offense!

Fifty Cent GIFs | Tenor

33 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t think the NFL is “rigged”, still don’t and doubt I ever will, but I 100% believe the NFL has rooting interests in terms of storylines and things they want to happen to help the shield….and they do everything in their power to influence the outcomes of games. 

This. It's not outright rigged, but there's definitely heavy " influence". We watched KC's overmatched RT outright cheat the entire game while the crew raved about Mahomes. We watched Cam's head get treated like a piñata in the SB while the crew waxed poetically about Manning possibly riding off into the sunset with a Lombardi like Elway the very year that the NFL made blows to the head of a QB an officiating focal point. They don't even try to hide it.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You really do need to watch something other than Panthers football sometimes.

He watches plenty. He just gets caught up in watching whatever the hype train is. Then somehow convinces himself that the Lions were the storyline being pushed despite what he's watching. It's a pretty stunning level of confirmation bias.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

I was forced to start Toney in Fantasy this week.  Dude got me ONE point.  fuging scrub. 

KC should of highlighted Justyn Ross more.  He blew up this preseason.  He was a first round talent.  Injury knocked him off the map.    Think teams still get to fixated on where a guy was drafted.  Toney does nothing but disappoint and he was essentially the primary play last night. 

• Pie 1