• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say this Bryce thing doesn't work out... how far back is the Franchise set?

TheBigKat

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Should have “tanked” this year and drafted Drake Maye next season. 

Wouldn't have to tank and the QB class is much deeper than this one.  I hope Bryce works out, but several teams are getting some great QB prospects in next year's draft.  I was in the wait camp, but alas, it wasn't to be.

• Pie 1

Does it even matter?

I swear, some of y'all just LIVE for negativity.  

It's been ONE game with a new QB, new offensive and defensive systems, with a a large amount of roster turnover.

Maybe there are some coaches who are able to catch lighting in a bottle and go 1-0 week one.   I guess we should determine the fate of the entire franchise after one game.  This is just insane.  I understand being critical of things like play calls, the INTs, etc.  That's fine and fair, but to have already given up is beyond words SAD.

Get over it.  You have a life outside of here, outside of the Panthers.  Do something with it instead of mopping around here like an upset six year old.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hopefully far enough to get Tepper to sell because at that point I will be convinced that he's turned us into the new version of the Browns and we'll be bottom dwellers for as long as he's the one ultimately calling the shots.

I've just accepted that moment he bought the team I'd the moment the franchise was set back, and it will remain that way until he sells.  He fuging sucks.

Tougher to succeed in an industry where you can't rub elbows and kiss ass to the top and then game the system to rip people off on your way to a fortune.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Here is the deal Bryce is Bryce.   He is attribute is his intellect.  He doesn't have a rocket arm, can't run a 4.2 40 and isn't 6'3 245.  Neither was Peyton or Eli or a poo ton of other QB's.  Is he the answer we will see. He is who the organization hitched their wagon to.  I am not a Bryce fan but damn I want him to prove me wrong.  He didn't look bad week 1, better than most rookie qb's.   Lets all chill!  give him time and lets see where this goes.  Still think this division is up for grabs and hopefully Bryce and staff only get better.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1