• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roger's hurt, and out of game.

pantherclaw

It's like a tragic, comedy story made into a movie. I hate to see an injury,  but it's hard for me to have sympathy for him or the Jets.

I even get sadistic chuckle under my breath about the sport media because all I've heard offseason is nothing but Rodgers and will he or won't he sign with the Jets.  Then when he did it was how many SBs were they going to win. If he's out very long I fear the world may end for NYC and the Jets. Someone is about to lose their job if he's out for the season. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

It's like a tragic, comedy story made into a movie. I hate to see an injury,  but it's hard for me to have sympathy for him or the Jets.

I even get sadistic chuckle under my breath about the sport media because all I've heard offseason is nothing but Rodgers and will he or won't he sign with the Jets.  Then when he did it was how many SBs were they going to win. If he's out very long I fear the world may end for NYC and the Jets. Someone is about to lose their job if he's out for the season. 

I used to really like Rodgers, one of my favorite players to watch. But basically since 2020 he has really shown who he is and what he is all about. Different circumstances but very similar career to Brett Farve who was once a beloved Packer and turned out to be a gigantic POS. 

• Pie 4
  • Poo 1

Tweets won’t embed on mobile anymore for me…

but some NFL players are rightfully calling out the turf.   Packers lineman noting how these stadiums are quick to all roll in some grass for top tier soccer teams to come into their stadium. 

• Pie 6

GB drafted Rogers when no one else wanted him.  He went to the most storied franchise in the NFL.  He trashed GB as a place no one wants to play for except for the chance to play with him. The city of GB was not big enough for his enormous ego.  He has no respect for anyone and believes the world revolves around him. He does not want to play for a team he wants to run the team.  Jets were dumb to sign him.

Edited by ladypanther
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1