• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roger's hurt, and out of game.

pantherclaw

16 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dr Joe Rogan has issued a statement he is going to personally treat Aaron with a miracle drug that big pharma and the government doesn’t want you to know about 

video wedding GIF

This has to be your fifth Joe Rogan reference since last night. You’re obsessed.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

The hate in this thread is unreal. People just hating on a dude that thinks differently than they do.  Y’all are pathetic. 
You’d be loving on him if he was a Panther. 

Nobody is hating him.

But I just watched Get Up on ESPN just do a 2 hour show on Aaron Rodgers.

I never seen a guy get so much hype when he hasn't been to a SB in over a decade.

I get Brady and LeBron hype they actually won multiple championships. Rodgers shouldn't be getting all this hype.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Nobody is hating him.

But I just watched Get Up on ESPN just do a 2 hour show on Aaron Rodgers.

I never seen a guy get so much hype when he hasn't been to a SB in over a decade.

I get Brady and LeBron hype they actually won multiple championships. Rodgers shouldn't be getting all this hype.

He’s still better than any QB we have had in 5 years and he deserves the hype. .  And yeah, there’s plenty of hate in this thread for him. 

• Poo 1

46 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

Greg Olsen approves

I don't think he'd be allowed.

He can play for the raiders if 2/3s of owners approved but I don't think he could play for another team. 

If they played each other in the playoffs he'd have a huge financial gain from the jets losing

9 minutes ago, ickmule said:

The hate in this thread is unreal. People just hating on a dude that thinks differently than they do.  Y’all are pathetic. 
You’d be loving on him if he was a Panther. 

Yes, I am hating on an egotistical, entitled asswipe who lied about something he had zero qualifications to speak on. Maybe a darkness retreat will help his slinky Achilles?