• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets Defense

Knaakedup

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Their d is solid but Allen looked really really bad 3/4 of the game. 

Allen got over hyped because of a epic game with Mahomes. Media tried to make him the face of the league and he's just not built for that kind of  pressure.

Don't get me wrong he's still great, but he's not Mahomes or Burrow.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Allen got over hyped because of a epic game with Mahomes. Media tried to make him the face of the league and he's just not built for that kind of  pressure.

Allen and Burrow are much closer to each other in that 2nd tier than either is to Mahomes. That has been crystal clear to me for several years now. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He’s a really good QB. But he played terrible tonight. It happens. 

1 minute ago, thunderraiden said:

At some point yall gotta stop reading so much on week 1. There was once upon a time that we won a week 1 game and never won a game again that season. Remember that one year the Packers got blown out Week 1 and went on to have an insane season?

essentially what was Preseason Game 3 a few years ago, but add on the 4thQ, plus you're playing for keeps.

4 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Agreed. It’s why I drafted them in Fantasy. 
Unfortunately I also drafted Joseph Burrow. 

Burrow will be fine. Coming off an injury with no preseason reps playing in about the crappiest weather imaginable in September is nothing to be worried about. And weirdly the browns have played Cincinnati tough every game they play

4 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Burrow will be fine. Coming off an injury with no preseason reps playing in about the crappiest weather imaginable in September is nothing to be worried about. And weirdly the browns have played Cincinnati tough every game they play

I certainly hope so. I have a habit of drafting guys that are studs the year prior and fall off a cliff the next.