• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Panthers add Tarik Cohen

therealmjl

11 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Well if he gets elevated quickly to the game day roster, then it’s fair to say the miles sanders third down back experiment won’t last long 

Is it just me, or does Miles Sanders kinda suck?  Dude looked so damn slow and unexplosive last week...

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, CRA said:

We could use a legit receiving RB.  Because that’s what is going to be called for a lot this season.  Which is something they should have addressed earlier…..instead of after the season started.  Because that simply was a hole on the roster. Just because Chubba and Sanders logged receptions or a play worked doesn’t make them good receiving RBs to date 

and that’s Cohen’s speciality.  But it’s a bit of desperate play by Carolina given his recent history.  

If only we still had that McCaffrey guy....

• Flames 1

Just now, joemac said:

Is it just me, or does Miles Sanders kinda suck?  Dude looked so damn slow and unexplosive last week...

He reminded me of Chuba last year while Chuba ran like Blackshear in garbage time '22.

Sanders had his best run when BY lined up under center and he hit the hole fast.  Hope they build that into the OGP more.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

I thought he played alright. When reviewing the tape he only had one run that he hit the wrong hole. A couple short yardage runs were killed due to us using Laviska as a lead blocker…. Not something we should continue to do. Laviska legit avoided a linebacker on one play and went to the safety instead, hahah. Miles could have had a 10+ yard run if Laviska chose to hit the linebacker… I think I have the video randomly posted in my all-22 requests thread as a “test video”

6 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

As to Cohen.  Could be a good pick up but why leak it and give every other team a heads up to your moves?

I believe that his wife tweeted it.

I don't think we have to hide that we're possibly adding Cohen. He's not the hottest commodity. He's a dart throw.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I thought he played alright. When reviewing the tape he only had one run that he hit the wrong hole. A couple short yardage runs were killed due to us using Laviska as a lead blocker…. Not something we should continue to do. Laviska legit avoided a linebacker on one play and went to the safety instead, hahah. Miles could have had a 10+ yard run if Laviska chose to hit the linebacker… I think I have the video randomly posted in my all-22 requests thread as a “test video”

He just doesnt seem to offer anything more than a guy like Chuba or Blackshear, who make far less money.  IDK.  RB's these days are a dime a dozen.  Unless you have someone truly special like Chubb or CMC it doesnt compute to pay them a lot.