• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

What? Lol. You can have a glass jaw and  not get concussed. If thats the case we would see them a lot more in boxers. 

We know surprisingly little about the science behind concussions. What I know from being a fight fan for decades is that there's clearly a difference from person to person when it comes to the ability to absorb blows to the head. You either have it or you don't.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

there are more moments where he drops back and just missed the read or quick pass. I dont get it. I just dont think Fields can process. Eberflus is going to need to potentialyl look elsewhere if he wants to save his job. 

I don't think he has a job worth saving. They need a offensive minded coach in Chicago. Look at this game. The Bucs don't have an elite offense. Flus is calling the defense today. He is a defensive minded coach. They gave up 30+ to the Packers in week 1 to a QB who completed just over half his passes. 

He isn't the guy to lead this team going forward. 

Just now, t96 said:

he arguably already is... prob gonna break all of Rice's playoff receiving records

Yeah, because it can be argued, I didn't want to just give it to him. He is at a point where he can more or less put everything out of reach and make it where there is no debate.