• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young performance graph #2

Mr. Scot

25 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I'd actually argue the opposite

I wouldn't.

I've watched games on TV and watched them live. And from that experience, I can tell you for example that you don't get anywhere near as much sense of just how fast a player really is unless you see them live.

As far as watching a pass, seeing it on TV you're really watching the camera move. In person, you're only watching the ball.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's making them, he's just getting bailed out by butter fingered DBs and a lucky flag on a strip sack. He could easily be turning the ball over at an alarming rate. Every time he tries to throw a ball over 10 yards down the field into any type of traffic at all it's either picked or nearly picked. I think that's why he looks so hesitant.

Lol he had 1 “near” int last game.  And the flag wasn’t “lucky,” it was the right call. The WR got molested and was Young’s primary read on that play.  Every QB in this league has near picks dropped by DBs who cannot catch.  Now Tua and Josh Allen…they are turning the ball over at an alarming rate.    

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Lol he had 1 “near” int last game.  And the flag wasn’t “lucky,” it was the right call. The WR got molested and was Young’s primary read on that play.  Every QB in this league has near picks dropped by DBs who cannot catch.  Now Tua and Josh Allen…they are turning the ball over at an alarming rate.    

What excuse are you going to make for the hand sack?

6 minutes ago, Smithers said:

It was the right call but yeah, it was lucky. It has nothing to do with his sack and fumble.

Bryce isn't throwing the ball down field much because it isn't working out well for him. Simple as that.

of course our o-line was healthy all season last year until the final game and was arguably a top 10 line.

the following season, we lose two starters in BC and Corbett to injuries and now forced to start a raw rookie and a FB at RG. its just the black cat curse

Edited by Dave Gettleman's Shorts

6 minutes ago, Growl said:

Seems anti intellectual

Anti intellectual would be propping up one set of data that fits the narrative while ignoring clear data that shows he's the lowest ranked quarterback in the league and has the 3rd lowest YPA of any QB ever in their first two starts.

Nothing is set in stone but it's going horrifically so far. That's the rub.

Edited by frankw
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

But he does have the physical ability to make the plays?  Are we watching the same games here?  His WRs are not getting open,  plain and simple.  Has he been setting the world on fire these 2 games?  Absolutely not, but its a far cry from some of the retarded takes Ive read around here these past couple days.  Bryce completed 67% of his passes on Monday.  No INTs.  And we lost to one of the top defenses in the NFL by 3 points.  I get being down because we're 0-2, but this hyper negative attitude towards BY and everything hes done so far is borderline weird. 

It’s not borderline weird, it is flat out WEIRDO behavior.