• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you even watching the next game?

NAS

7 hours ago, csx said:

I've watched several Superbowls in Vietnam. A sports bar in Hanoi and just streaming from a guesthouse in the Delta. Think that was Eagles/Patriots 

Superbowl comes on at a reasonable time here fortunately so I watched the previous one.  The internet is pretty good here (better than Asheville's) so if I do decide to stay up late I can easily stream the game which I did for the first one.  Hopefully we win a couple then I can convince my wife that I need to stay up until 4am.

1 minute ago, WelshPanther said:

Yes because it’s a 4pm game. 

9am-11am  - Tottenham v Arsenal

11 am -3pm family time and a run

3pm -Wales v Australia in rugby world cup

4pm - Panthers finally win a game 

I wish all games were 4pm.

Sounds like you are going to have a great day, good for you man, enjoy it, especially family time. Have an awesome day tomrw! 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Sounds like you are going to have a great day, good for you man, enjoy it, especially family time. Have an awesome day tomrw! 

Thanks! Family will be with me for most of it…..although probably avoiding me during Tottenham v Arsenal lol.

I love fall sundays, sport, walking the dog, brunch, fire pit. Special family times that won’t last forever 

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Thanks! Family will be with me for most of it…..although probably avoiding me during Tottenham v Arsenal lol.

I love fall sundays, sport, walking the dog, brunch, fire pit. Special family times that won’t last forever 

Fall is the best, nothing better than crisp cool fall weather and sports all day. 

You’re absolutely right about family, gotta cherish every moment. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Guild said:

Superbowl comes on at a reasonable time here fortunately so I watched the previous one.  The internet is pretty good here (better than Asheville's) so if I do decide to stay up late I can easily stream the game which I did for the first one.  Hopefully we win a couple then I can convince my wife that I need to stay up until 4am.

I'm in Southeast Asia for most of the season typically. Primetime games I will stream during breakfast. This year not going until after Christmas so I get to watch most of the season live.

Where in Vietnam?

6 hours ago, WelshPanther said:

Yes because it’s a 4pm game. 

9am-11am  - Tottenham v Arsenal

11 am -3pm family time and a run

3pm -Wales v Australia in rugby world cup

4pm - Panthers finally win a game 

I wish all games were 4pm.

You’re right 4 pm games are better

Who are you a fan of Spurs or Gunners?

How do you like rugby compared to american football? 

• Pie 1