• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrified Cj stroud will be a stud

Frank9999

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

I thought initially the trade was for Stroud. I do think more now that the whole edict was Nicole wanted Bryce and Dave wasn’t gonna let his piece of ass be disappointed again. 

That said, the vitriol over Bryce is truly reaching unhealthy levels. Like, it’s OK to blame all your life’s problems on him I guess and make retarded Clausen comparisons (Bryce’s last two games were better than any game Clausen had in his career), but I didn’t expect the Huddle even at its worst to straight up pretend the good plays he makes just didn’t happen, and create ones that Dalton didn’t make (lower YPC than Young). 

But when you suck, it’s always the QB’s fault. Was that way with Jake, Cam, even Weinke. 

I would say our offensive play calling being so terrible plus Stroud setting the league on fire has made things 10x worse for Young from a fan's standpoint.  I find myself watching Stroud and shaking my head at what could have been, but does Reich run this same Mickey Mouse offense for Stroud and does he look just as bad as Young if he does.  

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I would say our offensive play calling being so terrible plus Stroud setting the league on fire has made things 10x worse for Young from a fan's standpoint.  I find myself watching Stroud and shaking my head at what could have been, but does Reich run this same Mickey Mouse offense for Stroud and does he look just as bad as Young if he does.  

Yeah, most of the people on here who are less reactionary have since stopped coming back to post. I mean the ones who are wanted Burns to get paid big in Week 1 and get traded for a bag of peanuts in Week 3. Wanted Luvu benched after Week 1 and franchise tagged after Week 2. 

Knowing the incompetence runs deeper than a rookie QB is a very unpopular — if logical — opinion anymore. Stroud under this line and this game plan would be marginally better if at all. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I think Stroud would be as bad as Bryce is here.

Some of you don't seem to know how bad/controlling/micromanaging Reich is yet. He is really bad. There's a reason Indy players celebrated his firing LESS THAN A YEAR AGO. Tepper is braindead

I think Reichs wheelhouse is calling plays for a guy like CJ, not Bryce. I think Bryce was a Tepper hire. I don’t believe CJ struggles as much as Bryce has, here. He makes decisions and knows where to go with the ball before it’s snapped on a big chunk of plays. He throws with crazy anticipation right now. Bryce is more gun-shy. And that’s probably on the coaching but I believe if Frank had CJ he would be calling plays differently. 

• Pie 2