• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst move by the team so far

Jmac

Bryce young had to seek mental health assistance with Alabama. Things where not going his way for the first time in his football life, and the pressure was getting to him.

So what do the Panthers do? Name him the starting QB and place one hundred times the pressure on him. I'm not a psychiatrist, but common sense tells you to ease him into the job.

Instead of letting him sit and gather it all in and get his head straight for the next level, they toss him out there. The Offense was a mess and the play calling just as bad.

The reason why he sat for the Hawks game wasn't so much the ankle, as dealing with the pressure of the 12th man on his confidence and the pressure on him.

I feel bad for the kid. Reich is supposed to be this QB guru. How do you not start him off on the sidelines and work from there?

One bad decision after another with this bunch.

Edited by Jmac
  • Poo 3

6 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Bryce young had to seek mental health assistance with Alabama. Things where not going his way for the first time in his football life, and the pressure was getting to him.

So what do the Panthers do? Name him the starting QB and place one hundred times the pressure on him. I'm not a psychiatrist, but common sense tells you to ease him into the job.

Instead of letting him sit and gather it all in and get his head straight for the next level, they toss him out there. The Offense was a mess and the play calling just as bad.

The reason why he sat for the Hawks game wasn't so much the ankle, as dealing with the pressure of the 12th man on his confidence and the pressure on him.

I feel bad for the kid. Reich is supposed to be this QB guru. How do you not start him off on the sidelines and work from there?

One bad decision after another with this bunch.

Same thing with Corral and that dude went MIA week before last.   So I am sure Youngs ankle really is hurt 🙄

The first I've heard about Bryce dealing with any mental health issues is on the Huddle. His dad is a psychologist and deals with mental health and has helped Bryce be more aware/preventative of it. There was a segment on this before a Bama football game IIRC and it had nothing to do with Bryce having to seek assistance.

The Huddle literally makes things up and runs with them as factual.

@Jmac, provide the actual source of where Bryce has come out and openly said he has struggled with mental health issues, or mods please close this thread.

This is really not something to be joking around about or floating fake news around.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Probably not a story. Honestly, I've seen to good highly drafted QBs start out rough and then turn into great players to quite 2 games in. I'm going to be positive till at least game 12 before I start to panic, but that's me and I'm a half glass full kind of guy. So I get that I'm optomistic.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Not seeing it.

could you drop the link?

crazy to make some accusation like that without providing the link to the news story.

I'm not sure how to link it. Story by NBC interviewing Saban and Bryce about players mental health struggles

3 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

The first I've heard about Bryce dealing with any mental health issues is on the Huddle. His dad is a psychologist and deals with mental health and has helped Bryce be more aware/preventative of it. There was a segment on this before a Bama football game IIRC.

The Huddle literally makes things up and runs with them as factual.

OP, provide the actual source of where Bryce has come out and openly said he has struggled with mental health issues, or mods please close this thread.

Interview on NBC with Saban and Bryce about athletes mental health struggles....look it up