• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr and Mrs Tepper won't be firing themselves and I doubt they'll sell... so what's your solution?

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, LegioX said:

At this rate I see Tepper moving the team if we keep this crap losing rate up for the next 3-5 years. There is no contract with Panthers and current stadium. Tepper did not build his sports complex in South Carolina. What’s keeping him here? He would probably run tail and start fresh somewhere else with a new fan base.

I'll say this knowing full well it could break this site for the most poo'd post ever, but.......

I honestly wouldn't care if he moved the team.

I've been a die hard fan since year 2 (as you can see from my user name choice) but I have no connection to the Carolina's and the only times I've ever been in either state was my one trip to Charlotte for a home game (happened to be Clausen's first start, smh) and when I visited Clemson in high school while considering going there.

So if he moved the team, I'd have no real issue with it as I'd still be a fan and not losing my football team from my city.

Okay, poo away............

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

If they don’t care I don’t, just pray we luck into a good HC and GM or franchise altering player 

And how long will that take? How long has it been since John fox? And don’t include Rivera. He just rode the coattails off Cam Newton. 

37 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Find another team.

Im already embracing the Ravens as my 2nd team. I travel through Maryland a lot. Im legit getting tired of supporting this team. It's gotten to the point where I don't even go to the games anymore. Why waste my money on a poor product?

That’s pretty weak might as well jump ship now 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Find another team.

Im already embracing the Ravens as my 2nd team. I travel through Maryland a lot. Im legit getting tired of supporting this team. It's gotten to the point where I don't even go to the games anymore. Why waste my money on a poor product?

It’s gotten harder for sure. It’s been 19 years since I left the Carolina’s. The problem is I’m a diehard and too many people know which team I support so I can’t just go root for another team