• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You're Tepper. What are you doing to save this team?

Xtreme

Step 1: You force Reich off play calling in favor of Thomas Brown.

Step 2: you evaluate Brown moving forward. If the offense improves and shows sign of promise, you meet with him to discuss what he believes needs changing and how he feels about Reich, as well as his gauge on Reich loyalty within the staff.

Step 3: you get a new GM. One with proven track record of improving rosters.

Step 4: if the team continues losing, you fire Reich, promote Brown (I really fuging like Brown as a coach if you can't tell). If the team wins, you keep Reich...unless Brown has misgivings about Reich. In which case, fire Reich, promote Brown.

Step 5: you go back to a grass field.

Step 6: you never let Nicole have sway over football decisions again.

• Pie 1

I would fire Scott tomorrow to send a message, have Dan Morgan take over. No more stupid trades.

I would force Frank to give up play calling duties to Thomas Brown. If Frank declines, I would fire him and appoint Evero.

At season end, I would clean house, trade Burns and perhaps any others to recoup draft capital. 

I would focus on hiring a young offensive minded coach and adding REAL weapons and REAL linemen. I would draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd and sign a dependable FA QB.

Let Bryce give it one more go with a young offensive coach and offensive help and then prepare to evaluate taking a QB in the first in 2025. 

• Pie 1