• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper is the worst owner in the NFL?

Zod

3 hours ago, pantherj said:

I've heard rumors that Tepper has poked around here a few times. I also heard a rumor that there is someone involved with Panthers public relations who checks in here regularly to gather information on what we think. 

That’s gotta be the most demeaning job in the entire organization

• Beer 2

12 hours ago, pantherj said:

I've heard rumors that Tepper has poked around here a few times. I also heard a rumor that there is someone involved with Panthers public relations who checks in here regularly to gather information on what we think. 

I believe this part

16 hours ago, pantherj said:

This place ranks pretty high sometimes for Panthers related Google searches.

Particularly on breaking news.

I’m sure the org is aware of this place at some level.

A lot of the fans don’t like Tepper due to results but he is willing to open the wallet.  If he isn’t involved in decision making he really hasn’t done anything wrong except make bad hires.  His hires have failed although atp that is only Matt Rhule.  This coaching staff just got here

20 hours ago, Shocker said:

A lot of the fans don’t like Tepper due to results but he is willing to open the wallet.  If he isn’t involved in decision making he really hasn’t done anything wrong except make bad hires.  His hires have failed although atp that is only Matt Rhule.  This coaching staff just got here

Agreed. These haters are clueless Tepper for everything based on results. Does other team fans does the same thing?  I love Tepper cause he willing to spend unlike these cheap skate fans who won't spend a dime on team merch like the Bengals owner Lol

On 10/6/2023 at 6:07 PM, pantherj said:

i can confirm that there is someone who's job it is to "test the waters of public opinion" and that means being on here. But that job has been there since the early 2010s