• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Currently watching Stroud and AR dominate

GOAT

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

We also had a horrific D and Cam was looking like a stud.

I agree, but like I said 2011 was a different time.

Watched that game two years ago. Cam saw coverages mobile QBs no longer see coming into the league. You can't really compare the situations. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We also had a horrific D and Cam was looking like a stud.

Also Cam rookie year was the lockout year where  practicing was nowhere near the standard  going into the season. I think they didn't get to practice normally  until a couple of weeks before week 1. 

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

You can say that again.

Prototype QB coming into an underprepared league (and let's not forget how iffy cam looked in year 2) vs a pocket rolling QB coming into a leauge that's adapted ot that style of play.

Sure, question the pick. I wanted Stroud so I will. But I haven't seen anything that made me think Bryce can't adapt wit ha stronger team around him.

We're stuck with him for two more years, why just groan and gripe?

18 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Also Cam rookie year was the lockout year where  practicing was nowhere near the standard  going into the season. I think they didn't get to practice normally  until a couple of weeks before week 1. 

The big thing for me is after the first game we knew we had a guy with legit MVP potential. And it built from there. We were losing but we were all excited because we knew we had that dude.

Now contrast that to now. Now we're trying to convince ourselves why it's too early to call Bryce a bust yet. Yikes.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Rags said:

Prototype QB coming into an underprepared league (and let's not forget how iffy cam looked in year 2) vs a pocket rolling QB coming into a leauge that's adapted ot that style of play.

Sure, question the pick. I wanted Stroud so I will. But I haven't seen anything that made me think Bryce can't adapt wit ha stronger team around him.

Why just groan and gripe?  Because we have been stuck with a shitty team going on god knows how many seasons now.  Fans are tired of this crap.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Rags said:

We are stuck,  that doesn't mean he needs to play if isnt improving. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1