• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The offense with Bryce is getting worse every week

electro's horse

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

It’s too early to write off BY. But there are some concerns especially since we see how some other rookie QBs are playing. 

the offensive philosophy and playcalling have been historically bad. Like worse than Ruhle.  So that is gonna get BY some wiggle room. 

Also, Thomas dropped that TD yesterday and that is a big play if he does his job and catches it. First week Sanders had a fumble that killed a solid looking drive. 

still, the “super processor” can’t process a safety walking in on his strong side and the Panthers probably save money on his jersey and pads because he can fit in to children’s clothes.  

I won’t write him off as a bust because he could look much different in a couple months, but considering what they traded to get him and passed on a chance for Maye or Williams next year, man it’s not looking good. 

4corners with a good take, I cant write em off just yet, Ill also add some moo U hate and say that illegal man down field on ikcey that led to the bryce strip sack was a back breaker, we were set up for first and goal if not for that. Zavala is also a ragdoll who need to be replaced ASAP, move throck to left and have corbett take over hopefully after the BYE.

7 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Not throwing the ball down the field makes it so easy for the defense. I cant believe how bad Young is, its hard to watch. I have a feeling he will retire in the next couple of years. 

Everybody looks bad. Hard to believe people are trying to pin it on one guy on the field instead of the one guy on the sidelines. It's impossible to know if anyone is any good with the clown show that Frank Rhule is running.

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

4corners with a good take, I cant write em off just yet, Ill also add some moo U hate and say that illegal man down field on ikcey that led to the bryce strip sack was a back breaker, we were set up for first and goal if not for that. Zavala is also a ragdoll who need to be replaced ASAP, move throck to left and have corbett take over hopefully after the BYE.

Too bad no Tarhole players are on the team, right?  BTW, Ickey graded out as the top O-lineman for us yesterday.  Nerve grating, right?

Edited by 45catfan

10 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Defenses are completely key’d in now

They mentioned yesterday that coordinators have picked up on his tells. Only took eight quarters. 

Play calling becoming more conservative in response is making the matter worse. 

Bryce really does not look the part at all, playcalling aside. 

We are full Clausen mode out there. 

Hopefully they'll take it from you, fiz.

I haven't had any luck, but I'm just an emotional shitposting mod.😂

15 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Hopefully they'll take it from you, fiz.

I haven't had any luck, but I'm just an emotional shitposting mod.😂

Yeah like making a thread about a player crying that didn't even happen and getting defensive when people gave it the poo.  The nerve of some people!  Two of your threads got locked down but you weren't being emotional or overreacting... 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

6 hours ago, OldhamA said:

You've got to ask why the Coaching staff don't trust him to throw anything but screens a week after letting Dalton rip it all over the field....

They are well aware Dalton gives them  the best chance to win. If Dalton had been the starter all year they are probably 2-2. I’m sure The coaching staff is being told to play Young

3 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

They are well aware Dalton gives them  the best chance to win. If Dalton had been the starter all year they are probably 2-2. I’m sure The coaching staff is being told to play Young

So they can go 0-17 and hand Chicago Maye/Williams…..such a pathetic meddling owner, awful GM, and less than good coach we have.