• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Things are likely to get hilariously worse

Cary Kollins

So with the Lions and Fins next, it’s likely this team is 0-6 going into the bye….then things get darkly funny.

10/29 Texans at home

11/5 Colts at home

11/9 TNF at Bears 

We all get to witness the two QBs the Panthers passed on probably kick our ass at home (with their teams fans outnumbering panthers fans) and then the team we traded up with on a short week on the road. You couldn’t script a more embarrassing three game stretch to lose for the FO and coaching staff. 

Oh and after that it’s the cowboys, titans and NFCS teams. It’s gonna get a lot worse. Embrace the suck 

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

So with the Lions and Fins next, it’s likely this team is 0-6 going into the bye….then things get darkly funny.

10/29 Texans at home

11/5 Colts at home

11/9 TNF at Bears 

We all get to witness the two QBs the Panthers passed on probably kick our ass at home (with their teams fans outnumbering panthers fans) and then the team we have all that to to trade up for one a short week on the road. You couldn’t script a more embarrassing three game stretch to lose for the FO and coaching staff. 

Oh and after that it’s the cowboys, titans and NFCS teams. It’s gonna get a lot worse. Embrace the suck 

You couldn't have scripted it to go any worse for this team the way they are playing right now. They are well on their way to going 0-17.

cam cameron went 1-15 with the dolphins and got fired after one season. hopefully this happens, but knowing tepper his ego will go with his investment again. We're in for at least seven more years of bottom feeding and i hope i'm alive to see it come out on the other end.

• Pie 2

I think the true problem is Frank and the staff actually wanted Stroud and our owner made the Young pick. Anybody that watched the Pro Day could see how over the moon our staff was for Stroud. This is not his QB no matter what lie they've told. Offense has been dumbed down to compensate for Bryce's shortcomings as a result.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

If in fact Tepper and his wife were the ones who picked BY over the advice of Reich and possibly Fit, we are doomed for at least another year of this hell on sunday afternoons.

Thanks to the Panthers awful form, I slowly start transitioning to hornets and hurricanes.  Hornets are not that much better for now but canes are great.

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

Thanks to the Panthers awful form, I slowly start transitioning to hornets and hurricanes.  Hornets are not that much better for now but canes are great.

There is a legitimate chance the Hornets win a regular season game before the Panthers do. They start the season with Atlanta and Detroit at home on 10/25 and 10/27. Panthers are at Detroit, at Miami, bye week, then Houston at home on 10/29.

• Beer 1