• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The impressive throw you wanted from Bryce

TheCasillas

7 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You just told the whole world you can’t read a defense even at a basic level 

What’re you even talking about now? I already said I couldn’t see the video and then realized it was a different throw we’re talking about here 

If Bryce had shown literally anything by now a few of you wouldn’t be going to these ridiculous lengths searching high and low for a glimmer of hope. You don’t have to look very hard to see whether a QB has it or not

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

Just wait and see..

You’ve never seen a 55 yard Hail Mary?  It’s not like that was even his limit. It hit his WR in the hands in stride.

I need you to understand something. You can prefer Stroud, like Stroud, love Stroud and still remain some what logical about the guy we drafted. 

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The argument was the distance he can throw the ball. That doesn’t magically change depending on where he is playing. Come on now, be better….

Still posting Bryce's college highlights in general after 3 games into his struggling pro career is not the flex you think is nor does it signify what he can accomplish currently in the pros as its in the past. You rarely see anybody even resort to this once a player gets in the league which means you are just grasping for anything. Im not the one that needs to be better, bryce does. 

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You’ve never seen a 55 yard Hail Mary?  It’s not like that was even his limit. It hit his WR in the hands in stride.

I need you to understand something. You can prefer Stroud, like Stroud, love Stroud and still remain some what logical about the guy we drafted. 

In the first half of the game this week Fields threw a 55 or so yard Hail Mary. It was his only incomplete pass in the first half. 

• Pie 1