• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

31 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

No clue.  maybe they are hiding something or maybe she values her privacy.

I generally try not to comment and draw conclusions on things I have absolutely no clue about.

Only because I have acquaintances within the realm of the Teppers, the obscenely wealthy pay a lot of big money to keep personal details about people within the family circle private and unavailable from public search. A lot of times, for their own safety. 

13 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I unbanned him this morning 

Edit: He posted, Didn't see before I responded 

most of us old guard know his game and came to accept  him. hes a panther fan just like us and at times has been a non-stop machine at posting panthers news/content. 

besides hes just the old poster (who i cannt recall), that posted videos in every threads. 

loved Hayden Panettiere a tad too much as well, like psycho space levels..... 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Basbear said:

most of us old guard know his game and came to accept  him. hes a panther fan just like us and at times has been a non-stop machine at posting panthers news/content. 

besides hes just the old poster (who i cannt recall), that posted videos in every threads. 

loved Hayden Panettiere a tad too much as well, like psycho space levels..... 

There are very few truly permanent bans for long-term posters. Eventually one of us will usually relent and let them out of jail.

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

There are very few truly permanent bans for long-term posters. Eventually one of us will usually relent and let them out of jail.

I think thats fair and I know specialjuan added mod work for all youz guyz. plus i know he was given lots of warnings. About the only poster i have above the "laws" is ladypanther. 

I mean just like i ask when a change happens-" did it help or make it better ". with the 0-4 start, it was worse without him. besides hes one of few that enters that cesspool of twatterX and brings the huddle lots of quotes.... 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I think thats fair and I know specialjuan added mod work for all youz guyz. plus i know he was given lots of warnings. About the only poster i have above the "laws" is ladypanther. 

I mean just like i ask when a change happens-" did it help or make it better ". with the 0-4 start, it was worse without him. besides hes one of few that enters that cesspool of twatterX and brings the huddle lots of quotes.... 

I regret to inform that we don't have the power to ban David Tepper.

Actually, if he made an account id 100% ban the fug out of it.  😂

• Pie 1
  • Flames 5