• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

9 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

It’s true

He was actually pro Bryce leading up to the draft. I'd rather converse with someone willing to acknowledge reality even if it means they were wrong over someone who spams posts about Andy Dalton scoring garbage touchdowns while hoping our #1 pick looks good against perceived lesser competition.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Like I said, insufferable. Good for Stroud but he’s not a Panther, and his success has no bearing on whether or not Bryce will succeed. Careers aren’t written in 3 games and never have been.

But the coaching staff is supposed to take all the heat for his play?  Bryce is gonna get some people fired.

• Pie 2

28 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

IMG_7486.thumb.jpeg.fd2db96a852a45906c831d0f841f3360.jpeg

Dalton had 6 completions of 15+ yards in the one damn game he’s played in. Six. 2 touchdowns of 15+ yards.

This is even more telling of what Frank thinks of Young’s arm. 

It truly couldn’t be anymore clear. They stand up there and tell us how smart Bryce is so it’s not a playbook thing. It’s a physical limitation thing. 

But Andy had to ask for those plays!!!!!!!  Yeah and Andy got them and executed them.

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And good players traded away, which is possibly bout to happen. 

Look, we need to sit him for a while before moral goes totally in the toilet.  I'm not talking about a permanent benching, but at least a few games and let's get a win or two under our belts, then ease the rookie back in.  I'm still pissed we missed that opprtunity last week versus a VERY beatable Vikings team.  If Dalton starts that game, we got our first 'W' of the year.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 1