• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Presser Takeaway

WarHeel

57 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I feel like he won everyone over. I don’t remember anyone mad about the hire. I remember most of the Huddle celebrating and I also remember most of the Huddle wanting nothing to do with keeping Wilks.

I don’t count, but I was mad. Terrible hire. Can’t blame Reich though, he didn’t hire himself, our dumbass owner did. 

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

I feel like he won everyone over. I don’t remember anyone mad about the hire. I remember most of the Huddle celebrating and I also remember most of the Huddle wanting nothing to do with keeping Wilks.

We got sold hard. The adults were back in charge again. A real staff with real NFL experience. Tons of QB developing experience among them.

Well...

• Flames 1

I, for one, fell for the great story of it all. They did a hell of a job selling Franks story. 

We finished last year strong, seemingly upgraded the staff, drafted a megamind QB.

We thought we had a four course meal but it was cotton candy that dissolved quickly. 

Yet nobody was excited for the hire. Literally the worst kind of hire. Also why do you hire a HC who was fired and up in age. If we were rebuilding it would make more sense to go with a younger coach.

Tepper thinks backwards.

On 10/6/2023 at 2:22 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yet nobody was excited for the hire. Literally the worst kind of hire. Also why do you hire a HC who was fired and up in age. If we were rebuilding it would make more sense to go with a younger coach.

Tepper thinks backwards.

He was so focused on not making the same mistake in taking an unknown in Rhule. 

On 10/6/2023 at 1:26 PM, WarHeel said:

I was definitely wanting to keep Wilks, I caught more poo then any other time in my history on the Huddle...which it's year 15 as TMC.

Everybody bought the propaganda.