• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Presser Takeaway

WarHeel

I’m paraphrasing but when asked about pursuing a trade for a WR he essentially mentioned he’s happy with the guys on the roster and feels when can win with what we have.

As the only team in the NFL that hasn’t won a game, this has to be a joke, right?

Edited by WarHeel

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

I’m paraphrasing but when asked about pursuing a trade for a WR he essentially mentioned he’s happy with the guys on the roster and feels when can win with what we have.

As the only team in the NFL that hasn’t won a game, this has to be a joke, right?

You can tell what he thinks of our WR room and the current state of the OL by the plays being called during the game.

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 4
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

He keeps saying that and it is totally unrealistic thinking.  Frank is not working out.

Just say we will keep all options open…not that we have great WRs

Edited by Shocker

2 hours ago, methodtoll said:

I mean, what to do you expect him to say? They are not going to to flat out admit they are trading for a WR.... It is coach speak 

At least give a generic used car sales man response like Fitt and say “we are going to be in on every deal.”

When they go out and actually trade assets for a WR then this makes him look like a liar. 

2 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Frank is a clown. The sooner we fire him the better. He's not a leader of men, doesn't hold players accountable. His play calling is atrocious. 

Im just wondering how the hell did he win over Tepper in that meeting.

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Frank is a clown. The sooner we fire him the better. He's not a leader of men, doesn't hold players accountable. His play calling is atrocious. 

Im just wondering how the hell did he win over Tepper in that meeting.

I feel like he won everyone over. I don’t remember anyone mad about the hire. I remember most of the Huddle celebrating and I also remember most of the Huddle wanting nothing to do with keeping Wilks.

• Pie 2