• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict when Scott Fitterer and Frank Wrong are fired ITT

Where’d all the Fitterer supporters go? I know there were lots of them last year and this off-season.

The sooner he’s gone the better. I can’t think of a worse drafter and trader. I still never got an answer from his most ardent supporters on what he ever did that was a great move. I’ve got a list a mile long on mistakes including some killers.

Edited by WhoKnows
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

If we don’t turn things around this season Fitt could be gone this year. Reich isn’t going anywhere until he has at least three years to prove himself.

I think this too but possibly 2 years for Frank. With Frank he doesn’t get the extra year because he is not a first time HC and theoretically we should be able to see if he is making the same mistakes he did at Indy and not adapting. 

I would say Scott anytime and Frank when he doesn't give up playcalling again.

Then I think about whatever Tepper did throughout the process and wonder if he is again tied to people who did too much of what he wanted so now he has to let them fail for way to long again.