• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick moves to at least put us on the right track

bobcat91

This year is lost and there is no fixing it short term. 

Fire Fitterer. Have any of his moves panned out? Have his evaluations of talent panned out? He should be gone today.

Fire the scouting department. Our talent evaluation is the worst in the league and so is the product on the field.

Fire Reich. There was no reason he should have ever been hire to start with. 

Elevate Evero to HC. He is going to be a HC next year anyway so see if he is a good fit.

Consider starting Andy Dalton. Our OL is putrid, our skill positions are the worst in the NFL and watching Young struggle the way he is may help him in the long run if he can catch a breather. Its too early to call Young a bust, but there is no doubt after watching Stroud, all the mental and recognition testing is BS. You play on the field and he look great.

It's not a solution, but it's a start.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I could see the Giants or Patriots doing it. If this were his second year then yeah.

Patriots are 1-4, I'd trade Bryce for their 1st in a frigging heartbeat but no chance they would. If they had a good record and jones was the only one really struggling then yeah maybe but not when they're on track for a top 3-5 pick and the rest of the team sucks anyways. Giants are committed to D Jones for some reason

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Patriots are 1-4, I'd trade Bryce for their 1st in a frigging heartbeat but no chance they would. If they had a good record and jones was the only one really struggling then yeah maybe but not when they're on track for a top 3-5 pick and the rest of the team sucks anyways. Giants are committed to D Jones for some reason

I would take Daniel Jones crazy ass contract for their first and ship off Bryce, honestly. Giants are in a "win now" situation.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

I still think they will more likely double down vs doing anything rational like firing Fritterer. If Bryce really is Tepper's guy then expect a big dumb trade or something next. I just can't expect any kind of decent direction when there hasn't been any for way too long and I just don't believe that Tepper isn't a huge part of the problem. I just can't expect him to start acting like a reasonable owner when I think he is in on the big stink.

• Pie 1