• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Miami fans are saying. . .

Cat Fanboy

I wish some of them were our fans...they sound far more logical than alot of people here!

From Fin Haven:

https://finheaven.com/threads/poor-panther-fans.380419/

No one made them draft Bryce when Stroud was sitting there - hard to feel for them

Feel for them. They’re going to regret passing on Stroud for the next decade+

Sure looks like they screwed the pooch on that one, never could understand what they were thinking. Now DJ Moore is going OFF, Stroud looks great and Da Bears may just have your number one pick next year, dark days indeed.

Bryce Young is getting the Tua treatment by the media right now, and we all remember how brutal that was. Stroud is Young's Justin Herbert, so I'm sure some Panthers fans are getting ready to throw in the towel on him like some of us were on Tua early, especially after seeing Herbert's early success. I feel for the Panther fans, but they need to be patient on Bryce Young. The kid needs help.

We were in their shoes a few short years ago...I don't wish that dread on anybody (except NE and Buffalo).

Don't want to disrespect any opponent. With that being said, Carolina has its work cut out for them. They are a young team undergoing growing pains and the current setup is doing Bryce Young no favors.

Agreed with you and what a poster above saying that Bryce is in eerily the same situation Tua was in a couple years back. Time will tell if coaching and experience will help him.

Derrick Brown is the one guy the Panthers have I worry about

5 games in? Let the kid develop man.

Such a need for instant gratification.

For me, it not like Herbert/Tua. Tua was universally deemed the better QB. The only concern was injury. That's exactly how it's played out in the NFL.

With Stroud/Young nothing was universal. You ask 10 scouts or GMS who's better and it will probably be split.

The problem, which is not Youngs fault, is what the Panthers traded away to get him. It unfairly makes the need for him to be better quicker. They didn't just trade Young. They traded up and chose him.

Seriously, switch the QBS. Does anyone honestly believe if Stroud was a Panther he would be having the same season? So I guess, in that aspect, it is similar to Tua/Herbert

Derrick Brown is the one guy the Panthers have I worry about

Brian burns and Jacycee Horn are damn good players.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If we beat them this week everyone here will become Joel Osteen

Don’t have to worry about that. I do agree with the Tua/Young comparisons specifically their stages of development. And while I still think we should’ve taken Stroud, Wonderlic or whatever competency test results be damned, there’s no guarantee he would fare any better with the current state of our roster. Nothing we can do about it. We have to be patient and give Young time. Remember - trust the process 😜😝

I’ll see myself out

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 1

I agree with them. I haven’t written Young off. Guess I am one of the few it seems. Some QBs just take time, especially the cerebral type, history shows that. Physically gifted QBs will flash early. Doesn’t mean Young will pan out, just is what it is. Fans don’t like it but despite the investment, I would’ve sat Young and played Dalton up to the halfway mark at least.

Tepper, Fit and Reich are utter trash and somehow they’re at the top of this organization. If it were Stroud here doing well it’d be despite the FO…much like a lot of Cam’s years. Players should never have to compete against idiocy from their own management. Yet here we are.

• Pie 5