• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 6 NFL

Jaxel

On 10/15/2023 at 8:09 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, Tannehill ain't it. You have Malik Willis and you drafted Levis at the top of the 2nd. You gotta start evaluating whether you have a guy you think you can build around. I mean, they can't be much worse than Tannehill.

Cause Levi is 1st round talent so any SMART TEAM would draft him in the 2nd and stash him. Just like the Eagles drafting Hurts right after signing Wentz to the biggest contract extension in the NFL at the time. Levi is a steal just like Hurts was in the 2nd round imo.

1 minute ago, GhostWhispah said:

Okay who deleted my prediction picks yesterday when i suggest the G-men cover the Bills on the points and under. Same with the Browns cover and under on the 49ers. Only prediction i got wrong was Texans beating the Steelers weeks ago which steal shocked me. 

I got two wrong this week QQ. But I don’t throw crazy money on the games. Got one pro game and one college game wrong. Got four right but that means I basically ended with what I started with. 

29 minutes ago, Varking said:

I got two wrong this week QQ. But I don’t throw crazy money on the games. Got one pro game and one college game wrong. Got four right but that means I basically ended with what I started with. 

Then only game i suggested an easy win was the Pitts top pass rushing defense over a rookie QB in CJ cause whenever he was rushed out of the pocket at OSU, he does this...

So it should have been an easy win. Besides, i already made my loses back after yesterday's win. Keep in mind, top defense always beat top offenses which is why both the 49ers and Eagles finally lost. Understand, with the atrocious front line we have, we end up facing a top like rushing defense every week. Still, Bryce continues making progress without a single pick this week.