• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

1 hour ago, Cam Lawter said:

Bridges still looks like all star after the long break. He really makes the whole team around him better. Hope the guy can stay out of trouble because I hate rooting for a wife beater.

If tonight's game is better, then we are in for a long season. This team is bad and needs new leadership big time. 

• Beer 2

11 hours ago, frankw said:

Well that went off the rails quickly damn.

Obviously Clifford is bad. But Hayward is a flat out bum. LaMelo drops 37 and Gordon plays 29 minutes with 2 points. Trash.

Yeah Hayward needs to go. Rozier could stay but not as a starter, but also happy to move on from him too. Need defenders and shooters. A super exciting young core but now we need a GM who can build around them with players that actually complement them. Seriously though I'd keep LaMelo, Miller, Mark, Miles and PJ and overhaul the rest of the rotation entirely. And most importantly is a coaching change, just truly atrocious coaching this year.

• Beer 3

I wish I could say this reffing is unfathomable but it’s just par for the course for a Carolina team vs a Boston team. Come within 5 feet of that whining bitch Tatum and it’s a foul. LaMelo and Miller get hacked by 3 guys and nothing. Such fuging bullshit

• Beer 1

The refs have been against us all season but this game has been insane. I watch Miller get hacked by two people and on the other end they give Tatum 3 free throws on a kick out. Don't get me wrong, Clifford is a horrible coach with the most pathetic rotations I've ever seen. McGowens continuously getting minutes while Boston ignores him bricking shots. 

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Pie 1