• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

2 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Where are all the Bryce haters who said he’s too small and sucks? How many balls did the 6-3 Stroud have slapped back in his face today? 

anyone here who tries to grade someone after just a few games should be banned for a year.

He lead 1 TD drive against a meh defense.   Offense is still dogwater.  Nothing has really changed there on the year yet. 

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

He lead 1 TD drive against a meh defense.   Offense is still dogwater.  Nothing has really changed there on the year yet. 

Houston’s defense has been playing better lately. Only allowing 17 at Jax, 6 vs Pit, 21 at ATL, 13 vs NO, and 15 vs us. They had a great goal line stand today and made Young’s life hell through contact hits and pressure. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Funny the tone change from earlier this week.

Most folks here never had an issue with batted balls or Bryce’s height. The physical issue was his weight. I keep seeing folks talk about batted balls and all that but I haven’t been seeing the other side where folks say Bryce can’t throw because he’s short? 

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Funny the tone change from earlier this week.

if the kicker misses the kick at the end….what’s the narrative on the offense?  Nothing actually changes about what they did on the day. 

I'm just saying, the offense isn’t good.  It hasn’t been all year.  Wasn’t good today. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

Most folks here never had an issue with batted balls or Bryce’s height. The physical issue was his weight. I keep seeing folks talk about batted balls and all that but I haven’t been seeing the other side where folks say Bryce can’t throw because he’s short? 

Most folks weren't the S2troud worshipers after the draft.  Where are they now?

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Houston’s defense has been playing better lately. Only allowing 17 at Jax, 6 vs Pit, 21 at ATL, 13 vs NO, and 15 vs us. They had a great goal line stand today and made Young’s life hell through contact hits and pressure. 

Ok.  It’s still just one TD vs a meh D.  

we got a win,  it was going to happen at some point. Probably will again.  It’s the NFL.  Good offense is still something we are waiting to see.  We got a roster problem. Probably a coaching problem too.  I don’t expect good O until we start addressing the issues. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

if the kicker misses the kick at the end….what’s the narrative on the offense?  Nothing actually changes about what they did on the day. 

I'm just saying, the offense isn’t good.  It hasn’t been all year.  Wasn’t good today. 

Yet Bryce still outplayed Stroud who is on a better offense and better team overall.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1