• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a quarterback does

Mr. Scot

Burrow is a fuging baller. I kinda thought maybe he might be just a product of a system and surrounding talent but then I tuned into watch him play against the best D this side of the NFL in the college national championship game and on his very first snap he did this

https://x.com/espn/status/1216895499158138880?s=20

I was like, yeah... gimme that guy. 😂

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Get ready because that is exactly what Bryce can do. See that ridiculous 30 yard Thielen pass this Sunday. Going to see a lot more of that as this kid gets comfortable 

I keep trying to find up close replays of it. It like the ball just got sucked into Adam's arms like some weird madden play. 

• The D 1
  • Flames 3

Bryce has the ability to do all that outside of maybe stiff arming Bosa off.. but I’ve echoed this in another topics.. I’m interested in seeing what Bryce’s strength gets to. Still young and has some room to add some strength and muscle. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of Theilin's receptions look like that 😄

The guy is good. He isn't what he once was but he's a smart, great route runner, with great hands. Moving him to the slot has given him new life. He doesn't have the speed to win on the outside against starting corners anymore but slide him inside against nickels, safeties, and LBs and he can still eat.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The guy is good. He isn't what he once was but he's a smart, great route runner, with great hands. Moving him to the slot has given him new life. He doesn't have the speed to win on the outside against starting corners anymore but slide him inside against nickels, safeties, and LBs and he can still eat.

Basically an even better Ricky Proehl

• Pie 6