• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah, I mean I totally thought we wouldn't lose another game this season after we beat the Texans 15-13 last week.

We went out and really solidified our TERRIBLE offensive line at the trade deadline, brought in legitimate NFL WRs at WR1 and WR2 and that pick up of our new stud TE really sealed the deal. 

Look, I am not one to think if someone eats a bag of skittles they are going to be farting rainbows out their ass later - but NOTHING changed with this team because of one win.  That goes for the + positive crew and a lot of bent outta shape haters who are now piling on even harder than before the Panthers won their first game.

The team's makeup isn't what it needs to be, it's devoid of talent and depth.  The Panthers defense is banged up, but even a healthy D isn't going to make up for the lack of offense this year. Should people lose their jobs - possibly and probably so - Fitterer I think is gone, but none of the coaches can go out there and make tackles, run the ball, pass/run block.  Fundamentally it is a poorly built team that needs a tear down and if the coaches can't adapt to the personnel to put out a better product than this then yeah they need to go to.

Everyone calling Young a bust isn't looking at the team around him. 

The play Young made before half has bust material wrote all over it....

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But that's the thing.  Chark isn't a bum.  Thielen is currently the best slot receiver in the NFL.  Drafted Mingo in the 2nd for him.  Hurst, Tremble, Sullivan...  Chubba had one of the best YPC averages in the NFL coming into this season.  They assembled this staff and this supporting cast specifically to help fasttrack his development, and instead, Bryce has hindered everyone else's development and production with his limitations.

Ether

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

What bugs me about the Huddle is that some of our QBs get the benefit of the doubt and every excuse under the sun and some don't.

We've had 2 good long term QB's in almost 30 years. Nobody should be getting free passes.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah, I mean I totally thought we wouldn't lose another game this season after we beat the Texans 15-13 last week.

We went out and really solidified our TERRIBLE offensive line at the trade deadline, brought in legitimate NFL WRs at WR1 and WR2 and that pick up of our new stud TE really sealed the deal. 

Look, I am not one to think if someone eats a bag of skittles they are going to be farting rainbows out their ass later - but NOTHING changed with this team because of one win.  That goes for the + positive crew and a lot of bent outta shape haters who are now piling on even harder than before the Panthers won their first game.

The team's makeup isn't what it needs to be, it's devoid of talent and depth.  The Panthers defense is banged up, but even a healthy D isn't going to make up for the lack of offense this year. Should people lose their jobs - possibly and probably so - Fitterer I think is gone, but none of the coaches can go out there and make tackles, run the ball, pass/run block.  Fundamentally it is a poorly built team that needs a tear down and if the coaches can't adapt to the personnel to put out a better product than this then yeah they need to go to.

Everyone calling Young a bust isn't looking at the team around him. 

No, we are. Logical fans just realize he is top JAG among the jags around him. You could put him in the Texans and he still wouldn't be good

• Pie 1