• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If today we had Wilks at head coach, Darnold at QB, with CMC and DJ Moore + a different first round draft pick, what would our record be??

WarPanthers89

6 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Can’t move on, if I do I have to face the reality of our long term outlook. 

IMG_2253.jpeg

No other alternative. That team doesn't give a fug about you. No point in getting worked up over it. Save that passion for when it matters again, not this garbage that gets put out on the field. I've watched maybe 30 minutes of Panthers football this season. I watched most of the preseason. They are terrible, I know they are terrible, and I'm not going to get wrapped up in their terribleness.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, methodtoll said:

Wilks was not nor never will be the answer as HC... I've said it before and I will say it again. The question you should be really asking is what would our record have been with Steichen as HC instead of Reich???

It doesn't matter because Young STILL would have been the QB becasue it was Tepper's S2 test crush.  The folly here is people keep assuming it's Frank/Frank's system that is holding Young back.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

It doesn't matter because Young STILL would have been the QB becasue it was Tepper's S2 test crush.  The folly here is people keep assuming it's Frank/Frank's system that is holding Young back.

I do not think Young is the issue. Yeah, he had some bad interceptions (he is going to have bad games) but he has shown improvements through each game (besides today) 

The problem with today's game was more so penalties and the offensive line. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

I do not think Young is the issue. Yeah, he had some bad interceptions (he is going to have bad games) but he has shown improvements through each game (besides today) 

We disagree then.  I'm not sure what Young will be in the future, but right now he's borderline putrid.

Edited by 45catfan

23 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

It doesn't matter. It's all ancient history now. Let it go and move on. Let's hope they improve next year. 

This is cope.

Just like things like NFL Films and 30 for 30 dunk on the chargers for taking Ryan Leaf, The decision to take Young over Stroud will haunt the Panthers FOREVER.

This poo will be talked about for literal decades. Thats how bad it is.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

This is cope.

Just like things like NFL Films and 30 for 30 dunk on the chargers for taking Ryan Leaf, The decision to take Young over Stroud will haunt the Panthers FOREVER.

This poo will be talked about for literal decades. Thats how bad it is.

I agree..not trying to imply it isn't bad. More so, as fans, we have no power or say so. So, I didn't watch any of that shitshow. I've had a good Sunday watching the Falcons, Bucs and Cowboys lose.

14 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

Wilks was not nor never will be the answer as HC... I've said it before and I will say it again. The question you should be really asking is what would our record have been with Steichen as HC instead of Reich???

I agree that Wilks would not be the answer. I think I just brought this up because of how bad our current situation is. It’s so bad that looking back on what we had from last years terrible team makes me jealous 

9 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

He threw 3 picks and all of them were godawful, inexcusable mistakes