• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts owner celebrates

raleigh-panther

I like Jim Irsay, he's an off the cusp billionaire that cares about his fans, his franchise and is solely committed to the Colts, not running some Entertainment Complex.

He also tried his damn hardest to free that killer whale Lolita. He's done countless things for his players behind the scenes after their career

He is "good people"

40 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I like Jim Irsay, he's an off the cusp billionaire that cares about his fans, his franchise and is solely committed to the Colts, not running some Entertainment Complex.

He also tried his damn hardest to free that killer whale Lolita. He's done countless things for his players behind the scenes after their career

He is "good people"

LMAO, well that certainly tracks. He’s a geriatric drug addict nepo baby who still wears Ed Hardy and True Religion. 

• Pie 2

56 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

He is "good people"

Lol

glad he tried to free the whale but he has done countless things ‘to’ people as well 

34 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

LMAO, well that certainly tracks. He’s a geriatric drug addict nepo baby who still wears Ed Hardy and True Religion. 

He is the type of guy who was born on third base and probably thinks his entire life he has hit a triple. Still, he is one of the more likable/relatable owners in the league and I liked how he went after Snider.