• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

let's all come together and take out an ad in the Charlotte Observer... I will pay the cost of the ad

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

I agree

I want him to know we are frustrated, he is frustrated but he needs a mirror and just backs away from meddling

I don't necessarily think you need a full page to say that, or at least not a full page of small words. Just put a simple thought or two in huge letters and you likely get the result you want.

Mind you though, even if you get his attention I don't know that he's going to listen to anything.

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

The threat of the plane banner to fire Mike Shula in 2017 was enough to get him let go, maybe try the plane banner. It can be something simple like "Sell the team" haha

I thought that got nixed because of "influence" which I suspect the paper won't take our money either because the Panthers ad spend is too great for anything negative to be written

5 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I thought that got nixed because of "influence" which I suspect the paper won't take our money either because the Panthers ad spend is too great for anything negative to be written

It didn't end up happening that's why I said the "threat" of it happening. 

Don't forget the Cowboys come to town in a couple weeks. Needless to say the stadium is going to be about 80% Cowboys fans and it won't be a fun game for anyone rooting for the Panthers. 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I saw that name a lot over the weekend but I have no idea who he is or what that's about.

He asked Dabo on a live radio interview why he makes as much as he does when the team is playing like garbage and Dabo went on a ridiculous 3-4 minute rant about how people like Tyler are the problem, and Clemson didn’t do anything for 35 years before he got there, and basically said he doesn’t fail.

• Pie 2

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

He asked Dabo on a live radio interview why he makes as much as he does when the team is playing like garbage and Dabo went on a ridiculous 3-4 minute rant about how people like Tyler are the problem, and Clemson didn’t do anything for 35 years before he got there, and basically said he doesn’t fail.

Ouch.

Dear Dave "Long term Mediocrity will not be tolerated" Tepper,

Remember that quote? We do. Since you have taken over as owner of this franchise the Panthers have the worst record in the NFL. Since you have taken over our once "Mediocre" Franchise who appeared in two Super Bowls has turned into the laughing stock of the NFL. Excluding Urban Meyer, every coach hired in the NFL by other teams has a better win % than the ones you have hired in the same timeframe. We hold the worst record in the NFL this season, and we don't even have a first round pick next year to show for the effort. At this point in time, mediocrity would be an exponential improvement to what we have been witnessing.

It's not that we don't think you're trying. It's obvious you are. You tried to build a practice facility in Rock Hill. You tried to hire the hot up and coming college coach who was going to change the way the NFL runs with his "analytics" and other buzzwords. You tried to trade for a(n alleged) sex offender last offseason to try and right the ship at QB. You brought music to the Carolinas after all, since we dumb hicks never heard of live music before you graced BofA with artificial turf and concerts. You tried to tap into the nostalgia of the "good ol' days" with your hire of Frank Reich this offseason.

You're trying REALLY hard Dave, we can tell. 

But it's time to stop. You're out of your depth here. You understand finances, you understand hedge funds and markets and rich people stuff, but you don't understand how to run a football team. You don't understand how to make the Panthers a good team.

It's time Dave. Know that now is the time to step away from making the football decisions. Hire a director of football operations to make those moves. Handle the business stuff and let someone else do the football stuff while you chill in your office next to your comically large anatomically correct brass testicles that sit on your desk. 

Ever heard the old adage "If it smells like crap everywhere you walk, check your own shoes"? 

It's time to check your own shoes Dave. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2