• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s 9:13 am and nobodies fired yet?

Doc Holiday

Owners can't fire themselves. There is probably a strategy meeting about where the blame should go because they are all clueless.

Expect more not less at this point. Tepper had a hand in it or he could blame someone for this mess but in the end it always starts with him.

Mentioned it elsewhere, but last season Brian Daboll made waves departing from typical NFL hiring practices bringing in guys he didn't know and had never worked with. Reich did the same in putting his staff together.

Fast forward to today, and the Giants have been spiraling downward this season. So are we, though we started way sooner.

I don't know that there's anything causative in that. Could just be coincidence, but it's there.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

WR coach, OL coach, HC should but that requires a lot more moving parts. GM should as well…

I don't think blaming Campen or Jefferson is fair or wise... but I do think it's possible.

Reich probably doesn't, but if things continue I could see Thomas Brown going.

GM I could see only if Fitterer were known to have overruled Reich on his quarterback choices, but the story there seems to point to Tepper. Stephen Holder even mentioned that "the whole league" knows it.

The questions that arise then are 1) How do you fire someone if they only did what you told them, and 2) Who would want to come here knowing we have a meddling owner?

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm just looking for that breaking news on ESPN.

The Carolina Panthers have fired HC and GM and hired Jim Harbaugh.

That would be my dream scenario.

Harbaugh won't kiss Tepper's ass like Rhule and Reich does, so Tepper will never hire him.

You know Tepper only hires people that has the same mentality as him.

• Pie 1