• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Protest on Mint Street this Sunday at noon

Lame Duck

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What is there to protest? I mean, you protest to create some type of action, right? The Panthers' problem hasn't been inaction

The Panthers' problem has been a series of knee jerk reaction bad decisions that have dug us into a massive hole.

I agree. If this was year 4 of Matt Rhule or something and Tepper was stubbornly refusing to fire him, I get it. But the team has tried to make changes, all of them have just failed. The biggest failure is David Tepper’s clear inability to translate his success in the stock market to the NFL. It’s just a shame he is too arrogant and proud to step aside. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

So people showed up after all?  Crazy to get arrested over an owner that doesn't give a sh*t.  Again, Tepper's the problem and he ain't going anywhere.

Ai generated image always check the fingers 🤣  all these ai Generated images always looks kinda similar.  Gotta look at details lime facial features,  hands, 

35 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

So people showed up after all?  Crazy to get arrested over an owner that doesn't give a sh*t.  Again, Tepper's the problem and he ain't going anywhere.

Dude are you freaking kidding me 

as much time as you spend on here you can’t tell those are AI 

my god