• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Week 10 Games

*FreeFua*

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Add in the fact about the players and draft capital and then add in the fact that our 2024 first is going to be in the top 3 and CJ right now looks like a top 4 qb.   Add all of that up and its infuriating.  fuging infuriating.  We had it, I mean for fugs sake we so called controlled the draft and fug this up entirely.  The fuging teppers could fug up free ice cream

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

And we skipped on Dell/Downs for fuging Mingo because Bryce liked him 

Bryce didn’t ask for him

They just simply asked if he liked him. I’m sure he would’ve said yes to anyone in that moment 

Everyone knew we needed speed and they chose Mingo. Another mind boggling decision. This entire draft class is another throwaway

Edited by *FreeFua*

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah his OL is built like most TEs. They are bad yet he still is keeping them in games. Next year they will have more NIL money for better players. That’s one of the main reasons he is returning. 

Sanders will probably end up in this coming draft. Deion doesn't want it because Deion is all about Deion but the wheels are falling off in Boulder and the kid is taking an absolute pounding.

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

He's making many people look like fools right now but the former Panthers players who doubted him and carried water for Bryce Young really look bad. It's going to be a long time before I put any relevancy in what Steve Smith says about a young QB.

Completely agree and i love Smitty but He was wrong and he is my favorite player. I can separate the two.  He is not a good evaluator just cuz he played the game. 

• Beer 1

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Bryce didn’t ask for him

They just simply asked if he liked him. I’m sure he would’ve said yes to anyone in that moment 

Everyone knew we needed speed and they chose Mingo. Another mind boggling decision. This entire draft class is another bust. 

It's like the Cam draft... minus Cam.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Sanders will probably end up in this coming draft. Deion doesn't want it because Deion is all about Deion but the wheels are falling off in Boulder and the kid is taking an absolute pounding.

He doesn’t want to go in a draft with Maye and Williams. 2025 can be all about Sanders plus he will be playing on a much better roster. Honestly having him at QB will attract a lot of transfer portal players. 

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Completely agree and i love Smitty but He was wrong and he is my favorite player. I can separate the two.  He is not a good evaluator just cuz he played the game. 

I think he generally does a pretty good job evaluating receivers but I really think he got caught up in defending a guy taking criticisms for lack of size. That feels personal and hits close to home for Smitty.

• Pie 1

Just now, frankw said:

CJ Stroud is sitting at 9.4 yards per pass attempt on the game.

Talk about night and day geesh.

The way he fluidly moves in the pocket and rolls out and still gets his feet set is poetic.  Anyone who watched that midget jump up and down on thursday and then is watching stroud today has to be wondering what the fug did the owners and FO see in young.  Light years different.   You simply cannot have bad mechanics and footwork in the nfl and think it can work.  You cannot have bad mechanics, sloppy footwork and a weak ass arm and think its going to work.

goddamnit

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

Any time here someone say “patience” I will say, go look at CJ/Texans, and Josh Dobbs this year. You either have “it” or you don’t. Bryce and this staff clearly don’t. 

Big facts. Dobbs is impressing me and i held off giving him any credit cuz i wanted a sample size like i do anybody else but man....on 2 different teams in this short amount time? Who the hell does that? Lol

• Pie 1

Watching these games today I just cannot stop shaking my head. I might need to see the chiro this week from it. 

How we’ve ended up here hoping that our midget rookie with zero physical traits to support this theory, will be our QB of the future is nauseating. 

fug me. I’m sick watching these other teams ball out with players we should have had, if our FO and owner had any semblance of an eye for talent.