• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young has half a season under his belt now and here are his projections

Varking

28 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Yeah. And to be clear, I don’t want to put that all on him. From top to bottom of the organization, what we were sold, vs what we ended up with…I’m just stunned. 

For the first time in my life, I just don’t like football anymore. This organization did a number on my fandom. I’m not even sad anymore. I just barely care. 

I’m still here though. So my fandom isn’t entirely gone yet. But it’s hanging on by the thinnest of threads. 

Pretty much my take.  I watch less nfl the more the panthers suck.  Don't plan on turning on nfl this afternoon, it is a nice day.  Don't plan on watching Dallas, stadium will be 75% cowboy fans.  Tickets for the bucs game are selling for a whopping 9 bucks.  

Edited by Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Where are you getting those stats? If BY had 15 interceptions he would be the worst QB in the league the next highest one has 9.

Bryce has 7 interceptions on the season.

https://www.nfl.com/players/bryce-young/stats/career

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/passing-plays-intercepted

17 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

He prorated for a year since we are halfway through the year.

Correct. I was simply giving a “what he is on pace for”. Take. The stats, divide by 8 for his 8 games played and then multiply by 17 to show what he’s on pace for if he were to play a full 17 game season. 

Also, you know what’s sad? If Bryce does get to 16 touchdown passes he’ll have the most any of our starters have passed for in a single season since Cam. It’s been that bad here. 

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Probably unpopular. Probably irrational. Probably dumb:

But I don’t want to watch Bryce anymore. I just don’t care. 

Even when he “plays well” it’s just boring, dunk dunk, “efficient”. It’s very passive and every pass feels like a “settle for” type of pass. 

There’s just zero wow. Zero balls. 

This is the most apathetic I’ve felt as a fan. 

This ^^

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Varking said:

62.8% Completions

17 Passing Touchdowns

15 Interceptions

3315 Passing Yards ( 195 per game ) 

287 Rushing Yards ( 17 per game )

We don’t have a first round pick next year, we aren’t bringing in a big WR free agent and we aren’t making a trade for a top tier one. We have already switched playcallers and the offense has gotten worse. If Frank gets fired Bryce will be another rookie QB who gets a year wasted and then basically be a rookie again in year 2 with a new coach and a new system. 

The hell do we do to get better next year and support him?

Why Bryce should have sat the first 8 games and learn but oh hell no. He had to start because Tepper said so. We will just pick up pieces that might give us some depth with the 2nd and 3rd round picks.

1 hour ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Probably unpopular. Probably irrational. Probably dumb:

But I don’t want to watch Bryce anymore. I just don’t care. 

Even when he “plays well” it’s just boring, dunk dunk, “efficient”. It’s very passive and every pass feels like a “settle for” type of pass. 

There’s just zero wow. Zero balls. 

This is the most apathetic I’ve felt as a fan. 

I don't know what excites me less, his style of play or the thought of a long rebuild around him. They want to do more bubbles and RPOs. I can not imagine what they build next in their denial. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

Like watching Teddy all over again, but somehow even worse.

He is nothing like Teddy who is more CJ than Bryce. So I guess you do not support our QB just like our HC, yet you refused to suggest another HC you rather have over Reich cause you cannot take the heat if he struggles too. At least I don't mind taking heat for my QB/HC choice cause i am a real fan, unlike someone who just whine and complains every week like most here which is sad 😞

2 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

He is nothing like Teddy who is more CJ than Bryce. So I guess you do not support our QB just like our HC, yet you refused to suggest another HC you rather have over Reich cause you cannot take the heat if he struggles too. At least I don't mind taking heat for my QB/HC choice cause i am a real fan, unlike someone who just whine and complains every week like most here which is sad 😞

Lol wut?