• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce showed nothing today

Martin

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Makes you why they don’t roll hi. Out or go max protect or even two backs in backfired 

one thing is certain, when they empty backfield is shown, Bryce is going down 

Simple  and plain. Plain and simple 

Bro! You have to watch it. Every bad play except the pick 6 was because of Bozeman. It's really really really bad. Even on Bryce's fumble, Bozeman missed his block which is why Bryce had to tuck and run. If Icky is beat outside, there is no where for Bryce to step up into the pocket because... you guessed it. When Bozeman holds his blocks, the plays are almost always wins. 

He has to be replaced. It's that bad. Only takes one lineman to ruin a play in the NFL. He's that guy.

22 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

This is getting so annoying....Name a PLAYER who hasnt defended Bryce? More importantly, why the hell they aint in a FO making decisions if they can evaluate players instead of booth? Lastly, i guarantee you that aint what they are saying in meeting rooms getting ready to play bryce every week. 

They’re saying this is the worst collection of WRs we’ve probably ever faced. Jump every squatting route with no fear. 

7 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Bro! You have to watch it. Every bad play except the pick 6 was because of Bozeman. It's really really really bad. Even on Bryce's fumble, Bozeman missed his block which is why Bryce had to tuck and run. If Icky is beat outside, there is no where for Bryce to step up into the pocket because... you guessed it. When Bozeman holds his blocks, the plays are almost always wins. 

He has to be replaced. It's that bad. Only takes one lineman to ruin a play in the NFL. He's that guy.

Surprised Nicole Tepper didn’t notice this

16 hours ago, Car123 said:

He is a boring quarterback zzzzz. I stopped watching after we made it 17-10. I checked the score an hour later and I thanked God I didn’t watch the rest.

It was painful even when we scored that drive. It was nice to score but we had to work so ridiculously hard to get it and then the Cowboys just had an easy score. It was a realization that in our current form we can’t compete because it’s so freaking hard for us to score yet it’s way too easy for our opponents to score, heck we’ve given up 4 pick sixes which feels like all our offense has scored the past few weeks.

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Receivers are really slow. Hate to say it but Mingo is getting too much burn. Smith-Marsette should probably get in more along with Strachan. 

We are not good evaluators. Mingo and TMJ had 40 speed but no quickness, so no real separation. Why draft a WR screen guy early round 2 when Shenault can do that way cheaper? Why we go after one trick ponies, I’ll never understand.