• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could have traded a ham sandwich….

ATLpanther

4 minutes ago, ATLpanther said:

…..for Josh Dobbs. Could have saved bunch of picks and our best receiver…..but then again we would have still gotten Teppered eventually. 

image.gif.2687a17f5f105d315d3fd954e7e415ad.gif

No we could not.  This is not about winning as much as giving mini-me every chance in the world to succeed in spite of himself.

If this was about winning, Dalton would have been starting for a while now.

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We would have week 1-8 Dobbs which was god awful but we'll forget that.

Yeah I understand people on message boards love some revisionist history but acting like Dobbs is actually some franchise QB is hilarious lol. He’s on a Linsanity run playing on a talented offense with a coach that looks like a genius when it comes to coaching offense 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

No we could not.  This is not about winning as much as giving mini-me every chance in the world to succeed in spite of himself.

If this was about winning, Dalton would have been starting for a while now.

With the season to date as a baseline, what would you take:

Dobbs at the beginning of the season for a ham sammie

Bryce for a haul of picks and DJ

6 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Yeah I understand people on message boards love some revisionist history but acting like Dobbs is actually some franchise QB is hilarious lol. He’s on a Linsanity run playing on a talented offense with a coach that looks like a genius when it comes to coaching offense 

Totally a not serious thread that was meant to ease the level of suicide watch on the Huddle. Bryce walked into a dumpster fire of an organization so it’s not fair to throw him on the scrap heap yet. Very well could be a bust though. Who knows…only time will tell but one things for sure……Tepper is leading this franchise on a bullet train to Dan Synderville