• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tennessee is -3.5... any reason to doubt they don't win by more than that?!?

TheBigKat

4 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

There's been grumblings about Mike Vrabel, I suspect that this week will be his "get right" game. It's not the -3.5, it's the fact that this team CANNOT score, they just don't dial up points or have a deep passing attack.

So far this year I have been 9-1 betting AGAINST CAR and I don't suspect that much will change this week

Tennessee 24

Car 14

If you feel good about this, spot me $100 on the Titans.  Thanks @TheBigKat!!!

Frankie and Bruce better fine a way to win!! This is an easier part of the schedule.. if Frank can’t get a win against Tennessee he needs to be fired!! Promote Evero.. cuz he’s probably gone anyways for head coach unless he pulls a Wilkes and Tepper makes the right decision this time 

Edited by DamnItJake!

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

He has only broken 100 yards twice this season. He is starting to look like his best days are behind him.

Not really sure I am that worried about him.

Yeah he's washed.  Not much tread left.  Might be his last career game of 100+.

Levis has not looked great,  worse than Young.   

I remember getting scorched for saying only 1 QB would emerge from this class.  Sure wish it would have been our guy. 

7 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

There's been grumblings about Mike Vrabel, I suspect that this week will be his "get right" game. It's not the -3.5, it's the fact that this team CANNOT score, they just don't dial up points or have a deep passing attack.

So far this year I have been 9-1 betting AGAINST CAR and I don't suspect that much will change this week

Tennessee 24

Car 14

Yeah you said 5k or something against Dallas.  Let's see the receipt