• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corbett to IR

BrianS

7 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I doubt the league itself will see many of them on a roster by then.

There's maybe 10 players on the team that have a place starting for any other NFL team right now. Maybe another 15-20 that would be backups. The rest are players that would struggle to make a practice squad. 

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

I'm starting to think I must have died or something and I'm in football hell and Fitt is the devil. This is just a muliti-season disaster that will take a new GM 3 years to repair. I can't with this situation.

Right there with you.   Somehow, this team has managed to make essentially zero correct free agent, draft or staff hiring decisions for YEARS.  

He came back way too soon for a losing team and shitty staff

i would have said, ‘nah man, I’m good here’

instead, he might be done for his career and for what 

what will the Panthers do, draft poo ass WRs in the second rd instead of drafting  Oline and dline   Throughout  the draft.  It’s the most Panthers thing to do

they better sit their number 1 draft choice or I don’t fancy his chances of survival 

reminder that Corbett was initially injured in a meaningless game so that the panthers could pretend to audition Steve Wilks 

nobody had the brass on their desk to go down there and say “let’s not risk the starters”

massive, massive consequences for Corbett and the offense as a whole 

worst owner in sports bar none 

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 2